*Please remember that the artists and photographers who have
- There are no guidelines as to what you write. In can be fiction or real life experience. Word count does not matter (unless otherwise instructed,) but please keep it a reasonable length. Sorry, no erotic or offensive material will be accepted or posted.
- You might be asked to write a piece of fiction/real life experience, poetry, and/or a headline. These are suggestions. Write what inspires you, but try other forms as well.
- This is a great way to stimulate your creativity, so take advantage of it. It's free :)
- Unless you'd rather not share your writing (if not, then enter a link to your blog where your writing is posted and link back to this blog), enter your story, poem, etc. in the comments section after each photograph.
- Comments are subject to deletion as per my discretion. No racial slurs, personal attacks, or off-topic comments, please.
- All written material and images are copyrighted by the individual writers/bloggers, artists and photographers, and may not be used, copied or borrowed without written consent. Thank you!
Thank you for visiting, Every Photo Tells A Story.