Photo and Art Prompts to Inspire Creativity in all Forms
For artists, bloggers, poets, writers and students
ART + PHOTOGRAPHY = INSPIRATION

Image Prompt: Untitled

Artwork: © Suzan Buckner - Thrifty Collage Artist
Visit her blog site to see additional artwork.
The artist lives in Woodville, Alabama, and specializes in
mixed media, collage, painting and art journals.

Click here if you've never used image prompts.

Writing Prompt

Pick an old photograph. Begin your writing with, "I remember when..."


Artwork used with permission from Suzan Buckner

6 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I think they are walking around site seeing and they are tired. They stop in front of the wall and someone asks if they can take a picture of them. The photographer has captured what they are both thinking at the moment,
"We want to go home."

gloria

Anonymous said...

I remember when my daughter turned two years old. I had her cake out on the kitchen table waiting for our family to arrive for her party. She couldn't wait to get her hands on it, and when my back was turned, she reached up and grabbed her beautiful princess cake and it ended on the floor candles and all! Needless to say she was a bit surprised and cried for a full ten minutes. Of course, I had to take a picture:)

WHY? said...

I remember when I flew for the first time. I visited my grandmother who lived in California at the time. I was only eight, and scared to death of flying by myself. When I got off the plane, she greeted me with her camera. My face was sickly white and I looked like I had seen a ghost. Such good memories....

Anonymous said...

So sweet, really looks like Jesus is already listening and learning ready for his sermons

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Gloria: I feel the same way when I look at this image,"...want to go home." And, can you blame them?

Donna said...

I remember when my hair was long, my thighs were skinny, and I could wear a bikini with pride. Going to the beach all day was my religion, and the I worshipped the sun. No worries, no stress. Only the lifeguards could get me anxious :)

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds