Photo and Art Prompts to Inspire Creativity in all Forms
For artists, bloggers, poets, writers and students
ART + PHOTOGRAPHY = INSPIRATION

Image Prompt: Unfold Your Wings

Digital Collage Title: Ayla Mirror © Jeanne Wilkinson Art
Visit her site to see additional artwork.
The artist lives in Brooklyn, New York, and her current specialty
is digital collage.
~
“Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight
awhile on boughs too slight,
feels them give way beneath her,
and yet sings,
knowing that she hath wings.”
~Victor Hugo
~
Artwork used with permission from Jeanne Wilkinson.

8 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

Nancy,
Thank you always for your inspiration. For we always in life must unfold our wings to reach our dreams.

A Cuban In London said...

'The explosion of colours behind her made her lose her balance and fall into the lake'.

Greetings from London.

Stephen Dell'Aria said...

Waves of sound washed over the landscape as her heeled shoes struck the rock

James Parker said...

LAKE PL"ACID"

An early morning swim,
Has always been so nice.
But just last week I grew these wings,
And now I must think twice.

They say this lake was used,
For dumping toxic waste.
The water's green and purple,
And has a funny taste.

People tell me to stay out...
That I'd better play it smart,
But I'm a daring soul,
Adventurous at heart

Well, maybe it won't hurt,
To take a little plunge,
Using paint remover afterwards,
To take off all the grunge.

Glynis Peters said...

On the edge of life,
I spread my wings,
The wind collects me,
my soul sings.

Lift me high above the tree,
and open my eyes that I may see,
the power of all that's good,
I'd fly all day if I could.

GlorV1 said...

It looks like she is losing her balance and is about to fall in.
Great painting.Have a great weekend.

dollslikeus said...

I don't like the color balance on the picture but I love the fish swimming around on this page would love to see more of what you do it intrigues me to want to see more.

Renee said...

Nancy I love how you are doing a prompt. I think that is pretty new isn't it?

Shine on you crazy diamond......

Lots of love to you. xoxo

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds