Photo and Art Prompts to Inspire Creativity in all Forms
For artists, bloggers, poets, writers and students
ART + PHOTOGRAPHY = INSPIRATION

Image Prompt: Happy Birthday!

Painting Title: M and Cake No.1 © Pierre Raby - A Painter's Room
Visit his blog to see additional artwork.
And, his portraits HERE. And, still lifes HERE.
The artist lives in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and specializes
in photorealist oil painting.
~

Happy Birthday, Renee!!

XOXO

Artwork used with permission from Pierre Raby.

4 comments:

James Parker said...

CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!

Mercy Me, how time does fly!
Another year has passed me by.

I never thought I'd get to forty
So I'm having me a little party

Just one change I'll have to make
Next year I'll need a bigger cake

Stephen Dell'Aria said...

The plates are gather but none are set out. Is this a birthday alone? How sad an occasion.

GlorV1 said...

Very nice tribute to Renee, Nancy. Have a great weekend. Happy Birthday, Renee!

Renee said...

Nancy you are lovely.

This is wonderful and I thank you. I loved the music but I especially loved your words with no birds circling at leat today.

Love you.

Renee xoxoxo

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds